pinballshark

Jurassic Park??

On 7/5/2017 at 11:29 PM, chucky87 said:

Jurassic_Park_by_Endprodukt.rar

like you @ClarkKent

Can not download it starts fine but after a while failed

Confirming, it fails after exactly 500mb are downloaded. Does anyone else have this file hosted somewhere?

Pinsound 0.9 doesn't work with multiple packs, we don't use it at all (i mean PincabPassion members ;) ) ! If we need to modify all adresses in each pinsound packs, that's a bad update !

I will rename the JP pack.

Thx for your return

Trying to figure out if I'm missing something, but when I tried the JP mix, I just get a looping bell sound with some speech that sounds like "do it again" or "shoot it again" in front of some ominous music. I tried a 2nd Pinsound board with a different USB stick & got exactly the same result. I also upgraded both firmwares to the latest and no change. Is there something special I need to do beyond just copying the ZIP file to the USB stick? Thanks in advance!

On 12/30/2017 at 6:06 PM, boustrophedonic said:

Trying to figure out if I'm missing something, but when I tried the JP mix, I just get a looping bell sound with some speech that sounds like "do it again" or "shoot it again" in front of some ominous music. I tried a 2nd Pinsound board with a different USB stick & got exactly the same result. I also upgraded both firmwares to the latest and no change. Is there something special I need to do beyond just copying the ZIP file to the USB stick? Thanks in advance!

I had some weird trouble with mine until I turned the volume on the cabinet power supply all the way up. Then I lowered the volume with the pin-sound board and that worked for me. Might also want to check the voltage you're supplying to the pin-sound board.

5 hours ago, Time said:

I had some weird trouble with mine until I turned the volume on the cabinet power supply all the way up. Then I lowered the volume with the pin-sound board and that worked for me. Might also want to check the voltage you're supplying to the pin-sound board.

That's amazing, increasing the volume pot worked perfectly! I never would have guessed that, thanks for the advice! Now to put the other board in LAH... :)