Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Grisou

sound at startup

When I switch on my pinball, I hear a series of slow beeps. What is that? Pinsound loading sounds?

In the end there is a short sound effect... but its very loud, although the volume of the machine is set pretty low. It's so loud it's really annoying.

The same applies to the volume of the unzipping procedure when a new mix is added to the usb stick: the music and the voice countdown are really very loud.

Is it possible to lower the volume of the sounds decribed above?

You should lower the volume potentiometers (on the right of the PinSound board: Cab Vol. & BBox Vol.).

And you should raise your main volume (throught the volume buttons, in the coin door).

Doesn't quite work for me.  Is there a way to change this start up sound?  I find that I have to turn the game volume almost to max with the board pots low enough that the start up sound is not annoying.  And then some of the mixes are at different levels.  I would be happier just lowering the volume of the startup sound.

Dear members,

i recently installed the pinsound board on a terminator machine and i have the following issue : After leaving the machine turned on for 30 minutes and i start a game the game has no sound. I must turn off the machine and turn it on again in order for sound to be heard.

Can you please help me on that ?

Dear members,

i recently installed the pinsound board on a terminator machine and i have the following issue : After leaving the machine turned on for 30 minutes and i start a game the game has no sound. I must turn off the machine and turn it on again in order for sound to be heard.

Can you please help me on that ?

Please, send us an email so that we can help you:

https://www.pinsound.org/contact/