Endprodukt

Terminator 2 and White Water

Hi,

my name is Olli, I'm from Kiel in Germany. 

I did a complete reorchestration of the Terminator 2 Soundtrack for Pinsound that you will find as a free download. 

It's an (almost) spot-on reorchestration, meaning every note, tempo etc. is exactly like the original. Joe Gaudet was nice enough to do the voice for Arnold Schwarzenegger. There is also an OST Version available that I did as an alternative, with all my FX and Speech. Have fun with it and let me know what you think. 

Next one will be White Water. Warren Davis was the voice of the original game and he will do the reorchestration as well. I'm very happy to work with him. 

Since reorchastring takes around 200+ hours to do (I'm doing it in my spare time) and I pay people for the voices, I'm always happy about donations. Just write me a PM if you'd like to do so. 

If you have any questions please let me know, 

Olli

I'm very happy you liked it, it was a lot of work and I was glad to present it at FestiFlip.

Having the chance to work with Warren Davis and Chris Granner is like a dream come true.

It will take a while to actually start working on White Water as I have a family and do it on the side, but it will be done, that's for sure. :)