phaux

No Batman Forever sound package?

I just spent $400 for a pinsound card as it said Batman Forever is supported. When I go to the pinsound website it simply says "work in progress", and there's nothing here to download. I sent pinsound a message the other day but have yet to receive a response. Am I now going to have to spend hours creating my own sound package or is it hidden somewhere?

I think you should start making a new sound design! It is a lot of work, but the reward is really great 🙂

And when you are done you can share with everyone, contributing to the community, making everyone with a batman forever love you. ;-)

Although you would need a starting point with the stock audio and foldernames.. I believe that is what the pinsound guys have done with all the other games on the site. Have you contacted them about this? 

2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I think you should start making a new sound design! It is a lot of work, but the reward is really great 🙂

And when you are done you can share with everyone, contributing to the community, making everyone with a batman forever love you. ;-)

Although you would need a starting point with the stock audio and foldernames.. I believe that is what the pinsound guys have done with all the other games on the site. Have you contacted them about this? 

Yes, I've sent a couple messages now and have yet to get a response, I'm guessing they don't check in here very often either as there's been no reply here. I'm just annoyed at spending $400 on an item I can't return. If I had known there was little to no support for this item I would never have given it a second glance. I don't have time to spend days building a sound package, thus why I bought an item that states on their website as being supported. I'm also not a fan of a business plan that expects the pinball community to do all the work for free. If they would contract out people to build sound packages this product could grow by leaps and bounds. 

I see. 

I use facebook messenger to contact, and they respond quite fast there. 

Remeber, they do have day jobs, so I dont think they have that much time on their hands after work. I guess patience is important. :-)

I believe they can fix this.