Sign in to follow this  
Deathlance

Loop problems GNR with GNR OST By Julien42

Hi,

I have problems with the soundmix from GNR OST By Julien42

When I play the guitar feature and the missions done the soundboard repeats the shooterlane song (wake up ! it's time to play, with welcome to the jungle) but this shooterlane song is about 30 seconds and starts over again... and that's very aannoying

does anyone know to solve this??

I have also problems with starting the machine up, it will not play the music but only the sound effects.... out of nothing the pisound boards reboot (during the gameplay) and will work fine after that...  (maybe bad cap's ??) anyone tips ??

Thanks a lot !!

Dennis

1) Do you use the 1.40 mix ?

Most important : Check where you must plug your ribbon cable and the correct way (red line on pin 1). I think you have plugged in an incorrect place.

2) WHen you power the machine you have to wait a few secs, before you can hear the sound/music effects when starting the game.

Check your +12Vdc (with the test point) on the power supply bord. You need to have a good signal, more than 11V.

3)Have you installe dthe latest firmware on your pinsound board ?

Hi,

1) i use mix 1.40, and ribbon cable is installed correctly and the red line is on pin 1

2) with the multimeter testing 11,8v

3) I really don't know, how can I check the firmware and update ??

Thanks again !!

Dennis

I have updated the firmware now and installed the 1.40 mix, but i prefer the 1.25 mix i have to reinstall the 1.25 mix and check if the loop is gone with the firmware update, i will let you know

Everything works fine now !!!

I put some audio files from the 1.25 version in the 1.40 version because I liked this audio files... now I know how things work it is more fun to try things thanks a lot Julien !!

Greets

Dennis