By SjoendI first want to thank The Wool for creating his mix with all the great music & SFX clips which was the starting point for my mix. I own a Pinsound+ board and unfortunately The Wool mix is not perfect for the Pinsound+ board due to volume issues. I've adjusted all the volumes and made some changes to the music & SFX's, I hope you enjoy this mix as much as I do.
One Mix to rule them all ;-)
By hawknoleBased on some feedback, I have revised my original LOTR hawknole mix and taken out all non-LOTR music. I sourced some new LOTR music and made some minor tweaks to some of the existing sound files. Download and enjoy!
By hawknoleI worked many hours on this mix. I did visit all the sound files in all the folders during my research. I changed about 30% of the files in some form or another while still trying to keep true to the theme and the movies. A shout out to both the LOTR_OST mix and The Wool mix as I used some material from each. I also added some new music and sounds. I hope you enjoy.
By thewoolAloha Pinheads!
Welcome to v1 of my LOTR film mix! I took the existing OST mix as a base but I would say that 99% of this has now been changed including:
- all new musiC from the films: each mode is authentic to the film scene, also some plenty of music has been added
- modes which use layered music (e.g. Escape the ringwraithes), use the authentic layered music appropriately
- where appropriate samples were replaced with HQ speech from film's isolated channel, some new speech also added
- tonnes of new sound effects
- all sorts of new jingles such as skill shot, end of ball, etc.
Lots of original sounds remain, some it makes no sense to try and replace
Please leave some feedback in the Pinside thread. I'm open to make it better so any ideas of constructive criticism drop me a note.
Hope you enjoy it, now on to Mordor!!